Hello!

Say hello and introduce yourself :)
Tasty

Hello!

Post by Tasty »

Hi!

I'm Tasty & I'm behind the creation of 'Got Your Back'.

I've been a member of lots of forums over the years although in recent years I've gradually moved to spending very little time on them and a lot more on social media. When the Covid-19 crisis kicked off I was thinking how helpful it would be to have all the resources brought together, coupled with a community of people sharing all their ideas and creativity all supporting each other when things got tough. That was the idea behind it anyway. It's very early days but hopefully this site and forum will be of use to someone. :D

There aren't really many rules. The ones we do have are:

1. Don't be a dick. This place is about friendship, fun, creativity, inspiration, support and lots of laughter. If you have friends you think would like or benefit from being here, invite them in.
2. I'm not going to say keep it family friendly, but do keep it respectful and don't go OTT. If you wouldn't say it if you thought your Nana could hear you, then don't say it here.
3. Try not to offend anyone. It's easily done by accident, but if you seem to be purposefully inflammatory, then you're going to get hit with the banhammer.
4. Don't post p0rn. See rule 1.
5. Help us grow - please let us know if you have ideas you think would work or if you'd like to help out either with the forum or the site.

That's it for now. The rules will grow as these things do, and these are very early days so I suspect things will change quite dramatically and quite quickly. Most importantly, enjoy yourself. Say hello in this forum, post a bit about yourself and be kind to each other.

Feek

Re: Hello!

Post by Feek »

o/

Tak

Post by Tak »

Morning :)

Dolls

Post by Dolls »

Sorry, thought I’d posted in here.

Hello everyone, I’m sure you already know what you need to know about me ;)

Tasty

Post by Tasty »

Hi Dolls - just fyi there’s people here who don’t know anything about you 😂